The State of MA has an interactive Covid 19 Dashboard showing current cases. CLICK HERE
We have included Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson which have been distributed in the United States and Astra Zenaca in case there is any interest.
Pfizer Inc. News and Updates on US Pharmaceutical Company | Mail Online Pfizer Inc. News and Updates on US Pharmaceutical Company
- Up to one in 7,000 American teens suffered heart inflammation after their Covid vaccineon October 4, 2022 at 9:53 pm
The condition - which is mild for most but can cause a recurrent heart palpitation in rare cases - was most common after the second dose, researchers at Kaiser Permanente found.
- Did the Covid jab make a famous doctor's cancer WORSE?on October 1, 2022 at 1:24 pm
Dr Michael Goldman, 67, of Erasme Hospital in Brussels, was diagnosed with lymphoma - cancer of the immune system - last summer.
- Woman, 60, suffers agonizing TONGUE ulcers after getting Pfizer COVID vaccineon September 29, 2022 at 5:47 pm
The unidentified patient, from Australia, received three vaccine doses of the Pfizer vaccine in total - and her symptoms got worse with every shot. She went undiagnosed for nine months.
- Pfizer hit with racial discrimination lawsuit over its minority fellowship programon September 19, 2022 at 3:32 pm
A lawsuit has been filed against Pfizer alleging the company has illegally excluded white and Asian-American applicants from its minority fellowship program.
- 'V-Day' hero dies aged 92: 'National treasure' who gave CNN interview after Covid jab passes awayon September 15, 2022 at 8:45 am
EXCLUSIVE: Martin Kenyon made the world chuckle in the pandemic after being nabbed by a US reporter outside where he'd been one of the first people in the world to receive a Pfizer jab.
Moderna - News and Updates on the US pharma company and the NIAID Covid vaccine | Mail Online Moderna - News on the US pharma company and its NIAID Covid vaccine
- Booster vaccine chaos begins: Last-minute scramble to find army of volunteers to deliver jabson September 6, 2022 at 4:35 pm
Health chiefs in England are still 'urgently' looking for volunteers to help dish out jabs, prompting a last-minute scramble for thousands of people willing to help.
- Moderna receives FDA green light for COVID-19 booster targeting the Omicron varianton August 31, 2022 at 4:16 pm
Moderna has received emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Omicron-specific COVID-19 booster shot, the firm announced Wednesday.
- Moderna Covid booster targeting Omicron variant approved by Therapeutic Goods Administrationon August 31, 2022 at 2:17 am
Australia's Therapeutic Goods Administration has given provisional approval to Moderna's bivalent Covid vaccine designed to target both the Omicron variant of the virus and the original Covid strain.
- Moderna sues Pfizer and BioNTech and accuses them of copying their mRNA technologyon August 26, 2022 at 7:20 pm
Moderna is suing its two major competitors in the market for COVID-19 vaccines, Pfizer and BioNTech, over allegations that the two firms used its patented technology in the development of their mRNA jabs.
- Scientists hope Covid vaccine could provide an MS breakthroughon August 13, 2022 at 9:00 pm
Earlier this year a landmark study found that MS which affects more than 130,000 Britons and can lead to poor mobility, numbness, fatigue and paralysis, is triggered by the Epstein-Barr virus.
Johnson & Johnson - News and Updates on the US multinational and its Covid vaccine | Mail Online Johnson & Johnson - News on the US multinational and its Covid vaccine
- FDA limits use of Johnson and Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine on May 6, 2022 at 12:37 pm
The FDA announced on Thursday it is limiting the use of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine to people 18 or older after an investigation found that those who received the jab were at risk of blood clots.
- J&J DROPS its Covid vaccine from sales forecastson April 19, 2022 at 9:45 pm
The New Jersey-based company today shaved $1billion off its estimated sales from all products. At the start of the year they predicted the vaccine would bring in $3.5bn, or 46 per cent up on last year
- Pharma giant J&J pays out $99 million settlement to West Virginia over opioid crisison April 18, 2022 at 6:00 pm
J&J paid out nearly $100 million to the state of West Virginia to settles a lawsuit over the company's role in the opioid epidemic. West Virginia has suffered the worst of America's growing drug problem.
- Johnson & Johnson bankruptcy will NOT protect it against asbestos lawsuit from former employeeson April 14, 2022 at 9:01 pm
Johnson & Johnson will not be able to avoid facing a class-action lawsuit from employees that allege the company exposed them to asbestos.
- Hairdresser describes allergic reaction to shampoo as feeling like 'acid' being poured on skin on March 18, 2022 at 9:49 pm
Luke Tyrell, 34, of Clitheroe, 30 miles north of Manchester, was left with intense throat and neck pain for an hour after using the shampoo made for infants.
AstraZeneca plc - Latest news, breaking stories and comment | Mail Online AstraZeneca plc - Latest news, breaking stories and comment
- Vaccine chiefs clash over Covid booster advice as they give conflicting views on jabs' usefulness on August 29, 2022 at 7:51 am
Pascal Soriot, chief executive of AstraZeneca, pictured, said annual injections for healthy people may not be a good use of taxpayers' money.
- Rock singer, 48, suffered 'catastrophic brain injury' and died of rare AstraZeneca complicationson August 18, 2022 at 12:45 pm
Zion (pictured), 48, of Alston, Cumbria, suffered a 'catastrophic brain injury' in a very rare complication brought on by the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, an inquest concluded.
- Woman SACKED from her job for failing to get the Covid vaccine in time was unfairly dismissedon August 18, 2022 at 5:31 am
An Adelaide woman successfully sued her former company after they sacked her over their vaccine policy while she was waiting for the Novavax jab to become available.
- Victoria's Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton dances at Indian Film Festival of Melbourneon August 16, 2022 at 8:28 am
Victoria's Chief Health Officer Dr. Brett Sutton turned heads on Saturday when he showed off his dance moves at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne.
- Ministers accused of failing 500,000 people with compromised immune systems for delaying Covid drugon August 14, 2022 at 12:43 am
Lord Andrew Lansley (pictured), who served under David Cameron, feared cost was the reason why Ministers had not approved Evusheld for people with compromised immune systems.