Many Greater Gardner MA Residents Unaware of extent of FREE online TV
It’s no secret: What started out as a simple antenna substitute service decades ago has become big business. Some cable bills approach a couple hundred dollars a month. HD over-the-air TV is FREE with an antenna with dozens of channels available. With high speed internet bringing hundreds of entertainment choices to any computer or smart phone, it’s actually now easier than ever to SAVE MONEY. Streaming players which easily connect to your HD TV are cheap – For example at Walmart a Roku HD streaming player is $24 with a 4k player only $34. And they are readily available at other stores and online. You can easily start saving hundreds, if not over a thousand dollars a year right now.
How to Start Saving
Subscribe to Internet only from your cable company. Immediately you say goodbye to all those extra fees. If you want local channels, you can get them over the air with an HD antenna, good ones are under $100. Or you can get LIVE local channels through your choice of services.
You can get LIVE local channels through the internet with packages through services like HULU with live TV, YouTube, FuboTV, or Directv Stream. If you choose to subscribe to Sling TV, you can get your local FOX and NBC stations. Paramount+ will give you CBS. And even basic HULU at $6.99 per month will give you many new TV episodes the day after they air.
A World of FREE TV
For years, broadcast television was supported only by advertising as we all received the signals with rooftop antennas and sometimes with rabbit ears. When cable came along and started making money off of providing a tv signal, broadcasters were mum at first and then demanded a piece of the action and cable bills starting going up. Cable added many channels and monthly bills often were sizeable. Streaming video over the internet was once thought of as a novelty, but became a real business when internet bandwidth improved. Now, anything you can get on cable is available online through a computer, smartphone, or a streaming player. FREE options are almost endless, quality is generally excellent, and the programming is ad supported.
Now, let’s go over FREE, totally free. Pluto TV at Pluto.tv has hundreds of free choices, grouped in a grid format of LIVE channels, plus an On Demand section. 23 Movie channels, Dozens of Entertainment choices such as Paramount+ picks, Showtime selects, TVLand Drama, TV Drama, Stories by AMC, and a number of channels devoted to specific genres or specific shows; News channels include Pluto tv news, CBS News, CNN, NBC News now, WeatherNation Boston, Sky News, Bloomberg, Cheddar, Newsy, Today all day, Newsmax, Blaze, America’s Voice, OAN, The First, TYT, and Yahoo Finance. There’s a Realty section, Crime section, Comedy section, Classic TV, Home and DIY, Explore, Sports including CBS Sports HQ, Fox Sports, NFL Channel, MLB, Major League Soccer, PGA Tour, Boxing, Wrestling, Kickboxing, and Poker. There’s channels for gaming enthusiasts, Live music channels, and over a dozen kids channels. And this is just one of the free services.
More FREE TV
Tubitv.com also has LIVE TV channels including news from ABC, NBC, Fox, Newsy, and USA Today and world news from CBC and Euronews. Looking for local news? Tubi has WMUR Channel 9 out of Manchester NH and WCVB Channel 5 from Boston. And there’s tons of content including various genres.
Crackle.com has a listing of available shows by genre and by A to Z. with hundreds of options.
IMDB TV is a free channel courtesy of Amazon, offering popular tv and movies.
Peacock TV has many NBC shows and a movie selection available for free.
The CW offers their shows for free.
YouTube offers many movies for FREE.
If 5000 households just in Gardner MA saved $25-$40 per month, that would add up to $1.5 million to $2.4 million dollars per year.
The Roku Channel has a complete channel guide with many live channels.
These channels include:
- News: ABC News Live, America’s Voice, Black News Channel, Cheddar, NewsmaxTV Live, Newsy Top Stories, Now This, OAN Encore, Reuters, TYT-Go, USA Today, WeatherNation, and Yahoo Finance
- Sports: Adventure Sports Network, ACC Digital Network, beIN SPORTS Xtra, EDGEsport, ESTV, fubo Sports Network, MAVTV Select, Outside TV, PowerNation, Stadium, and SportsGrid
- Movies and TV: BET Pluto TV, The Bob Ross Channel, Brat TV, CMT Pluto TV, FilmRise Action, FilmRise Classic TV, FilmRise Family, FilmRise Free Movies, Gravitas Movies, MTV Pluto TV, REDBOX FREE MOVIES, Reelz, XUMO FREE Movies, and XUMO FREE Westerns
- Game Shows: BUZZR, Deal or No Deal, Game Show Central, GOT Talent Global, and Family Feud
- Music: MTV Biggest Pop, MTV Block Party, and Yo! MTV
- Kids & Family: Ameba, Battery Pop, Kidoodle.TV, Kid Gamer TV, Kartoon, KIDZ BOP TV, Moonbug, pocket.watch, Teletubbies, Toon Googles, TG Junior, Rainbow Ruby, Rev and Roll, Ryan and Friends, and Zoomoo
- Lifestyle: A+E Lively Place, Bon Appétit, Architectural Digest, The Design Network, DIY Daily, Food52, Revry, Tastemade, and This Old House
- Fashion: Glamour, GQ, and Vogue
- Comedy: AFV Family, College Humor, Comedy Central Pluto TV, Comedy Dynamics, Funny or Die, and Just for Laughs Gags
- Crime: Crime 360, Forensic Files, Reel Truth. Crime and Unsolved Mysteries
- Entertainment News: Complex, PeopleTV, TMZ, and Vanity Fair
- Reality: Fail Army, Hell’s Kitchen | Kitchen Nightmares, People Are Awesome, Pet Collective, and Wipeout
- Sci-Fi: DUST, FilmRise Sci-Fi, and MGM’s Free Sci-Fi Movies & Series
- Science & Nature: WIRED, Love Nature, and Voyager Documentaries
- Talk Shows: Nosey and Real Nosey
- Spanish Language: AFV Español, AmericaTeve, Latido Music, Love Nature Spanish, MOOVIMEX by Pongalo, and Pongalo Novela Club
With hundreds of channels to choose from, you’ll never run out of FREE TV!