Lifestyle and Entertainment on Gardner Magazine
Yahoo Good Morning America - Latest News & Headlines The latest news and headlines from Yahoo! Good Morning America. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
- 4 astronauts launch for ISS in historic NASA-SpaceX missionon November 16, 2020 at 1:36 am
This marks the second-ever crewed mission for Elon Musk's private space-faring firm SpaceX, after the successful launch and return of NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley with the Demo-2 mission this summer. It is also the culmination of years of collaboration between NASA and the private sector as part of an effort to bring launch capabilities back to U.S. soil and end a dependency on Russia for trips to the International Space Station.
- Cori Bush makes history: How women candidates made history in the 2020 electionon November 15, 2020 at 11:43 pm
In an election year that saw a record-breaking number of women and women of color candidates run, it appears Congress will likely have a somewhat more diverse makeup in 2021. Cori Bush, a progressive activist who unseated a longtime Democratic incumbent in August in Missouri's 1st Congressional District, won her general election race Tuesday, making her the first Black woman to represent Missouri in Congress. Marilyn Strickland, the two-time former Democratic mayor of Tacoma, Washington, won her race in Washington's 10th Congressional District, making her the first African-American member of the Washington state delegation and the first African-American from the Pacific Northwest in Congress, according to her campaign.
- US coronavirus cases surpass 11 million as surge continueson November 15, 2020 at 11:16 pm
The United States surpassed 11 million coronavirus cases Sunday, less than a week after it reached 10 million, according to the Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center. The U.S. leads the world in both cases and in deaths, with 246,006 fatalities, according to the data. Saturday marked the eleventh consecutive day with over 100,000 COVID-19 cases recorded, health data showed.
- Boris Johnson to self-quarantine after exposure to member of Parliament with COVID-19on November 15, 2020 at 10:39 pm
U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who was hospitalized in the spring for the coronavirus, is self-isolating after he was exposed to a Member of Parliament who contracted the virus, British officials announced Sunday. Johnson met on Thursday with a group of members of Parliament that included Lee Anderson, who later tested positive, according to a spokesperson from Downing Street. The meeting lasted for 35 minutes, according to the spokesperson.
- Jon Ossoff hopes Biden voters will be inspired to vote Democrat in Georgia runoffson November 15, 2020 at 9:12 pm
Following President-elect Joe Biden's projected win in Georgia, Democrats are hoping voters will be inspired to turn out for the Democratic challengers in the state's two Senate runoff elections. "What we're feeling for the first time in four years is hope -- is the recognition that with (President Donald) Trump departing, we have the opportunity to define the next chapter in American history, to lead out of this crisis, but only by winning the Senate seats," Georgia Democratic senatorial candidate Jon Ossoff told ABC's "This Week" Co-anchor Martha Raddatz. Ossoff faces Sen. David Perdue, and Democrat Raphael Warnock is up against Sen. Kelly Loeffler, in races that will determine the balance of power in the Senate.
Yahoo Entertainment Yahoo Entertainment is your source for the latest TV, movies, music, and celebrity news, including interviews, trailers, photos, and first looks.
- Former 'Scrubs' and 'Californication' producer Eric Weinberg charged with 18 counts of sexual abuse and assaulton October 5, 2022 at 8:57 pm
- Gisele Bündchen photographed without wedding ring as Tom Brady divorce rumors buzzon October 5, 2022 at 8:50 pm
- Five Years After #MeToo Ignited a Global Reckoning, Harvey Weinstein Is Back on Trial — As Hollywood Continues to Untangle Its Web of Bad Behavioron October 5, 2022 at 5:52 pm
- Selma Blair says being blindfolded on 'Dancing With the Stars' was to combat MS flare-up: 'I felt much more in my body'on October 5, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Alec Baldwin speaks out after reaching settlement with 'Rust' cinematographer Halyna Hutchins's familyon October 5, 2022 at 5:46 pm
Yahoo Finance At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.
- Dow Jones Futures Rise: Market Rally At Pivotal Point; Tesla, Enphase Fallon October 6, 2022 at 12:44 am
- Top trending stocks after hours: Costco, Ford, Abbvieon October 5, 2022 at 9:49 pm
- US national debt now tops $31 trillion for the first time ever — here's who the country oweson October 5, 2022 at 9:00 pm
- The stock market is wrong: the economy isn’t going to ‘blow a gasket’ just yet, warns economiston October 5, 2022 at 8:36 pm
- Exxon Mobil Stock Surges On Update For Strong Q3on October 5, 2022 at 8:06 pm
Yahoo Lifestyle Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends.
- 'Erased ten years of aging': This superstar under eye cream is on sale for $17 —over 45% offon October 5, 2022 at 11:40 pm
- The cult-fave beauty products you need in your routine — starting at just $5on October 5, 2022 at 11:27 pm
- Amazon has unbelievable kitchen deals — up to 80% off — and the Prime Early Access Sale hasn't even started yeton October 5, 2022 at 11:00 pm
- 'Like walking on air': Amazon's most popular slides just dropped to $24on October 5, 2022 at 9:46 pm
- Matthew McConaughey wants men to start journaling: 'Things you want to achieve in life ... write them down'on October 5, 2022 at 9:36 pm